CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Trying to play catch-up

So it's been too long since I've posted on here - so much has been going on. XD

I'm loving all my classes even if they are slowly driving me insane. I'm taking communication experience and physical anthropology on Monday's and wednesdays. And then intro to critical thinking, history 17b, and ASL IV on Tuesdays and Thursdays. It's a full schedule but I like it. Have amazingly cool professors who make their subjects worth learning. Definitely helps to Have a teacher who loves the subject they teach.

I'm also trying to get myself to figure out how much time I have left with school as part of me is feeling that it's taking too long. And I'm starting to feel discouraged. But I can do this -- I can do this!

I've met a new friend who's in my ASL IV class who happens to know another friend who I know since high school , weird but pretty cool - it's nice to have someone who I can practice my signing with.

((also sorry if there are any mistakes as I'm writing this on my iPod))

Anyways time for me to get back to my friend and the movie marathon we're having. I'll post more later! <3

Xox
Nemo

2 comments:

PhoenixphyreAu said...

Did you end up working out how long you had left? Either way don't get discouraged, I know it seems ages away now but it'll be ending before you know it.

You can do it...I know you can!! *gets out cheerleader pompoms* Go Girl Go!! :D

Running With Nemo said...

:) Um, I'm actually kinda scared to figure out how long I have - at least a year left here, and then another year and a half to two years after that (I'll be transfering to CSUS - California State University - Sacramento - after I'm done here... part of me wants to tranfer down to Northridge down south, but that'll probably be way more money, but their Interpreting program is amazing. We'll see.) So probably between 2 1/2 to 3 years left by my guess, but who really knows. xD

Thanks! <3 <3