CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Severe Case of Text Anxiety

So I have my first BIG exam in my Communication Class tomorrow, and honestly, I'm freaking out over it... I managed to get EVERYTHING (for the most part) onto one piece of binder paper, front and back... don't ask me how, and the question will be - can I actually read my own hand writing when it comes down to actually using it tomorrow. >.<; -sigh- Doesn't help either that my comm prof keeps on telling us "you will need more time" "I leave when the class is over" "I am a hard tester..." *GONK* SERIOUSLY?! Why would she do that?! :( It doesn't help me not freak out! :( THAT'S MAKING it worse...

Eh, yeah, anyways - enough of me whining (there has been enough of that in the last blog to last awhile. >.< I'm probably freaking out over nothing, as per usual, as I typically psych myself out, and then it's like *EASY* Why was I freaking out over that?! type of thing... it happens far too often, and honestly, I start laughing at myself... I'm probably just doing that all over again. :P IT HAPPENS FAR TOO OFTEN!

It's like the Boy Who Cried Wolf -- I'm the Woman Who Compains too much about tests who turn out to be easy.

But that's way too much of a mouthful... I make myself laugh sometimes!

Well, I'm honestly surprised as to how many blogs I've managed to write in this month! :D I'm definitely going to try to get one in tomorrow -- *LEAP DAY!!* Why am I writing things in caps with * * around them? IDK... I'm strange, apparently! We all know by now I'm a strange woman, who's definitely quite mental - I blame school and just life - but haha, of course it's not just that -- It's just how I am, and I am who I am... not goin' ta change anything! :D Because I ish special and I embrace the specialness! <3

Anyways, I'm just rambling now, and attempt to get to sleep -- before 11 pm... *SHOCK* I know?! Totally unlike me -- I'll probably give up and muck around online, for a bit -- and be a bum, before passing out and then glaring at my alarm when it wakes me up so I don't sleep through class... THAT'D BE BAD!! No sleeping through the exam... >.<

Anyways, time for this rambling, sort of sleep deprived, mental college student to try to head to bed, and bid you all goodnight (it's night here where I am... so that's all that counts! ;))

Night! xox

0 comments: