CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

College = Pure Insanity

-Jumps in- So it seems that my goal (to myself) of blogging - or trying to - every day for like a month... has failed already! Darned school, and the whatnots, that have kept me from getting on, but hey, like my fourth blog this month, so I'm already doing better, right?

I'm having giggles over silly random friends, y'all know who you are. I love you all! Thanks for being able to make me smile and laugh. <3 I love you all!

But what I should be doing, other than working on this blog, which really shouldn't be a huge priority of mine at the moment, is studying for my Comm Experience exam which is next week, or my ASL IV exam which is next week as well, or my Anthro exam which is week after next, or the anthro readings which I need to have read and take the quiz on that by tomorrow at midnight, or the Anthro blog.... yeah yeah yeah, you get it. The list goes on and on and on, but what am I doing? I'm here instead! Haha! At least I'm keeping my blog alive, right?

If only I could do this and get credit for my college classes, now that'd be totally awesome! :D I'd so blog every day if that was the case! :D

Anyways, I'm sitting up in Starbucks working on this blog with my open anthro book next to me to the article that I'm supposed to be reading, and people watching. There are definitely some very interesting people who come in here. A lot of students with laptops working on homework, as the Starbucks offers free WiFi, so it's a good place to sit and work. :) A few couples on what look like dates, all cute and coupley (so making that a word - I know it's not - firefox is currently yelling at me saying that Coupley isn't a word... no matter if it's capitalized or not, apparently. But in the Dictionary of Molly-ese, it is!)

Ok, I probably should stop ignoring the book next to me and get this work done, because the sooner that I get this article read and the quiz taken, I can head back to my room so I'm actually there when Kim comes to get me around 6 pm.

So I'm signing off for now. Much love and hugs to you all from a warm and sunny Northern California!

xox

0 comments: