CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, February 17, 2012

Goals for 2012

I'm not calling them resolutions because for some reason when I set resolutions I never seem to keep them.
-----
So here are a few of my Goals for 2012:

1) Blog more!!

2) Figure out where my next big trip is going to be to and start saving for that

3) Find more time for personal reading

4) Start writing more

5) Work on communicating better

6) Get more involved with school (through clubs, etc)

7) Do my best in school

-----
That all I can think of for now, I'm sure there will be more that I think of later. :)

Happy weekend from sunny Cali!
Xox


This is a picture of the gorgeous day from my window here at school. Sorry for the little dirty spots, the window needs to be cleaned on the outside. XD

2 comments:

PhoenixphyreAu said...

Nextbig trip....I think you NEED to come to Australia! :P

Running With Nemo said...

Hehehe! Oh, that's definitely on my list of places to go again! Too many places to go, not enough moneys! >.<