CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, February 17, 2012

Just a few photos I felt like sharing :)

I just wanted to share some photos that I've been messing with with one of the new apps that I got in my iPod awhile back. :) Plus some others that I've taken on my iPod which I'm rather proud of. :) They're in no particular order, just whichever ones I find first when going through my photos on my iPod. Haha!
~~~

sunset off parent's back deck over Winter Holidays at home

A collage that I made with just a few of the photos that I got when I was down in Australia

My adorable kitty! <3

Parent's back yard - loved the clouds! <3

Taken at the Cosumnes River Preserve

Amazing Clouds - taken on campus the other week

Taken only a short while after the previous photo was taken
Taken at the campus where I take my ASL IV class - which isn't the main campus that I live on.

I didn't take this but I found it awhile back somewhere, and it made me giggle.

Taken on a walk with a friend

Another photo that I took on the walk with my friend

Me and my friend who I took the photos with (the last two tree/sunset photos)
Made on my imikimi app

Horsie picture of me - made on the imikimi app


Because I do! <3 The couple is John Barrowman and Scott Gill
Made on my imikimi app




2 comments:

PhoenixphyreAu said...

Awsome photos! Totally wish my photo/camera on my mobile could do things like that also!!

Running With Nemo said...

Thanks! :D I get bored easily - and quite easily distracted - haha! Especially when procrastinating! When I do come back down there, I'll let you mess around with my iPod and the random apps that I have that let me do cool random things, if you want. :)