CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween Day Is Upon Us!!

Hey everyone!
so sorry for my not being as good at updating as I said I'd be. XD
Bad bad me!

Anyways, nothing much has been going on. Life is nice and relaxed, and I'm lovin' it! <3

Goin' to a play with my parents this afternoon. =] Already seen it and loved it and finally going to get my parents to go! Yay! Hehe! I'm good... yeah! I'm good. =P


I'm going to go to the play in costume, in my 1850's Pioneer dress. =] Just hoping I can actually fit my feet into my shoes, that are just a bit too small for me, as I got them .... um... let's just say a few years ago. Like 7 years ago - or so.


But it will all be fun! =]]


Awesome costumes!!

Next year I'm hoping to dress up as Harpo Marks.



He's totally awesome and I love his movies! <3
Old black and white films! Totally awesome! =]


Anyway, not sure what else that I wanna say.



So I'm going to sign off for now.


I do promice to try to update as soon as I can!
Sorry that it's been so long since I updated last!


Till next time, y'all have a good day!

0 comments: