CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, November 7, 2009

And now for something completely different...

A Meeting with John Cleese.... well, fine fine. Not totally meeting him.... but... I do get to go and see him tonight.... LIVE!! Yes! You heard that right! Tonight! I get to go and see John Cleese live! Sooo Super EXCITED!

Ok, yeah, just a wee bit hyper, and not the usual way of starting one of my Blogs, but I couldn't help myself. Have to get myself out of the boring routine! So, yeah, here I am again, the crazed hyper blonde, who gets to see John Cleese Live..

Anyways, other happyness that's goin' on.... I'm going on a short holiday with my mum starting tomorrow and going through Tuesday. We're going down to the Bay Area and we're getting to go and visit friends down there. =]

Looking forward to it, definately!

Anyway, suddenly my hyperness is wearing off. Weird!

I need to get goin' as my laptop is actually starting to die, but I do promise to update soon!

Good Day to y'all and I'll talk to ya when ever I update next!! <3

0 comments: