CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, October 2, 2009

Guess you could call this a book review... Lol!

The Lost Symbol was a terrific book. Dan Brown did an excellent job! All five of his books now have the same characteristics - The Chapters all vary in length (you never know how long the chapter will be...), The main characters end up somewhat falling in love, the bad guy is the last person you expect, it's about an ancient group of people, religon, and the US government all rolled into one (lol!), and it's just an all around great book.

Of course, I won't give anything away, for those of you who haven't read it yet, and want to read it. I do totally recommend it.

Sorry that I haven't been blogging more. Just haven't been in much of a mood to write lately. I do promice that I'll get back into those longer blogs soon!

Gotta go and fix myself some breakfast now!!

Much love to all!

0 comments: