CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Two weeks in... already buried!

Hey! My goal this semester is to write here more that I've done so in the past! I'm totally epically failing at updating here!

Ok, so I'm 2 weeks into my 8th term of college, and I'm already feeling buried by homework. The courses I'm taking this semester are: Intro to Piano, Intro to LGBT Studies/Queer Theory, History 17A, and ASL III. As soon as I post this post, I'm going to go and try to finish a book that I have to have read by Friday, write an essay (for History), write a blog post for the same class that the book is due in, and do some reading for my History class, and then also figure out what time I need to get up on Tuesday to get to the practice rooms to give myself enough time to practice for my Intro to Piano course that I'm taking. Oh, yeah, I also need to work on some of my signing - which is hard when I don't have anyone to practice with... xD

I'm so bad at procrastinating!


I need to learn to stop doing it as much, maybe if I get better at working out a schedule to do my work - I'll not bury myself as much in work? Maybe - we'll see!

I'm totally loving my new cork board. I used to have a smaller one, that I had to learn how to get everything to fit. Now I've got one that is quite a bit bigger. <3 I love it! ^_^ It makes it so much better and it's not as cramped for space, definitely!

My roommate and I are going to make our beds into a bunk bed on Tuesday, to make more space in the room. :) Hopefully it'll help, we'll see. :)

Anyways, I probably should get going to start on that pile of homework as I need to get it done by around midday tomorrow as one of my friends is driving over from home to hang out. And I want to have it all done by the time that she gets here.

Oh, and my camera is finally fixed and she's bringing it over with her... YES! No more having to use just my iPod to take pictures! EXCITED! ^_^

Till next time!

xox
Nemo

2 comments:

grandmastatus said...

hmmm don't you mean you're so good at procrastinating? ;)

that piano class sounds so fun!

Running With Nemo said...

Haha! True, good point there! I'm an awesome procrastinator.

And it is totally fun! I'm loving it so far - it's a challenge but I've met some great people in it, and my professor is a blast! She's awesome and funny!