CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Nervous? Scared? Excited?... You bet!

So, I've decided to take the big leap and go for NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month) this coming November. Basically what it is is you have to write a 50,000 word Novel in the month of November (Start the 1st and you write till the 30th). I've been trying to get myself to just go for it for the last few years, and I decided that I can do this. So in November, don't expect to see a lot of posts, I just wanted to let you all know. I'm mentally psyching myself up for this... attempting a 50,000 word novel on top of the rest of my classes... I may just go a bit insane. :P
Wish me luck!

xx
Nemo

4 comments:

grandmastatus said...

ha! best of luck to you; i can't even write a novel in 5 years...

Running With Nemo said...

Thanks! I'm going to need it! Hoping Writers block won't get the best of me. So determined to do this!

PhoenixphyreAu said...

Awsome awsome awsome, you'll do brilliantly I just know it. Can't wait to read it once it's done and remember me when your famous! ;-)

Running With Nemo said...

Thanks! <3 And I'll be sure to send it to you once it's done, or in sections so it doesn't take ages to send. And of course I will! You'll be one of those to receive a signed copy in the post. <3