CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, June 24, 2011

Australian Holiday - 25th May - 11th June 2011

Here is an album of photos that I took on my recent holiday over to Australia! It was so amazing and totally worth the insanity that the flights there and back caused. This trip was from the 25th May through the 11th June 2011. Please feel free to let me know if you have any questions about any of the pictures. They're just dated with the day that they were taken - as I don't have the time to go and put any more captions on them than that for the time being (with working 4 days a week and then trying to catch up with people when I'm not working - at least I've gotten a chance to go through all of them like this and find the best ones -- this is 301 out of a near 1100 that I ended up taking on my trip. Do enjoy! :)



(Click to go to the album)




0 comments: