CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Cold Mornings, and Slow Starts

Well, today, was a pretty cold morning. Of course, I slept with my windows open, as it's still so hot during the day  - it was over 100 yesterday - so my room gets waaay too hot at night, so I can't sleep, unless I have the window open. But of course, it gets pretty coldish at night (mid 50's or so) so my room gets quite chilly in the mornings. That's what I get for keeping my windows open during the night to keep the breeze going. Haha! So I woke up this morning, really really hungry, and not wanting to move as it was so cold. Of course, I shut my windows, but that didn't help much, Blankets are my best friends.

I've been doing a lot of thinking lately. It is hard, when you love someone, but they don't love you back. Knowing that your love will never be returned the way that you feel it. It's kinda sad and makes me feel lonely.

One of my best friends, whom I love dearly, is leaving soon, and it's going to be hard for me not being able to talk to him at all for three months. We'll see how it goes. Taking it one day at a time. I've taken to sleeping with the teddy that he gave me for my 16th birthday (her name is Curly Creme - even though she's not really that curly any more, from being laid on. Lol! And her Creme colour is not as creme colured anymore. She's getting old, but she's well loved, so that's what matters, right?). She helps me, even though I wish that I could hug him, not the teddy, it's better than nothing.

So, well, not really sure what else to put in this blog. I'm just doing my best to live my days, and not think about how much I'll miss my friend who's leaving. I may need some love and support to get me through the rough times when he's gone. I'll let you all know if I do.

For some reason, I'm having a hard time waking up this morning. I just don't want to change out of my PJ's but I probably will have to because my mother wants me to go into Cool with her to go shopping. I guess we need more food? Lol. My brother eats a lot! Growing boy he is! I told her that I may or may not go with her, depends on how I'm feeling and how awake I am.

My mom reminded me that I have some library books that were due yesterday that I forgot to call in and renew! Oops! I better call when they open today to renew them so I don't have to pay fines on them being late! I guess that's what I get for being half asleep yesterday, and then having to go to that meeting about classes at Sierra College yesterday. I was going to have mom take them by the library as she was in town yesterday because she has a class that she takes (a water coloring class) on Tuesday Afternoons. But I forgot and so did she. So I'll just renew them today and it'll all be good!

I'm writing a fan fiction that I can't seem to get past Chapter 6 on. It's driving me insane! I so want to write, but writer's block has set in, so I'm taking a small break from that to see if that helps. If any of you people who do read this (not sure if anyone does, I may just be talking to myself), can you give me any ideas on how I can cure writer's block? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Anyway, signing out for now. I better go and get ready for my day, of nothingness

Till then, be good, and enjoy life!

0 comments: